Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anne C Anholm has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anne C Anholm has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Anne C Anholm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne C Anholm - Posted on March 28th, 2018
Dr. Anholm provides amazing care and I wouldn’t see anyone else. During my pregnancy I always left my appointments with all my questions answered. You can tell she loves what she does. She did not deliver me because she was not on call but came by my room the next day. She knew all about my labor and seemed genuinely excited for us. It was discovered during my pregnancy I had some abnormal cells on my cervix. She explained in depth what it meant and the course of treatment. She performed a cone biopsy 8 weeks after delivery. I had no complications and pathology came back with clear margins. The only downside is she tends to run late but when I scheduled my first appointment with her they warmed me of this. I also think her nurse Kathy could use some tips on displaying empathy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne C Anholm - Posted on September 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne C Anholm - Posted on August 11th, 2016
Did a lot of typing into the computer instead of talking to me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne C Anholm - Posted on March 19th, 2015
The best doctor I have ever met!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne C Anholm - Posted on March 4th, 2009
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Anne C Anholm accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEVERETT CLINIC, 900 Pacific Ave Ste 500, Everett, WA
Dr. Anne C Anholm is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Everett, WA.