Dr. Anne E Borkowski Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anne E Borkowski?

Best doctor you can find!

Dr. borkowski is the most amazing doctor! I wasted years on useless, Money hungry doctors with there protocols. I wish I would have found her sooner in my journey for a baby. I am a physician and have high standards for my medical care. Dr. Borkowski and her staff surpassed my expectations. I recommend her to all women that I konw in their infertility journey. She has always treated me not only as a patient but as a human being. I can go on and on about her and he staff(especially Jennifer), but do yourself a favor and see for ourself.

I have had a series of health problems and seen many physicians. Dr. Borkowski was by far the most attentive, understanding , supportive and easily accessible physician I have seen. She answered all of my questions patiently and checked in on me to see how I was doing. She even gave me her personal cell number and she answered right away when I had a question. Dr. Borkowski was so reassuring; I cannot say enough good things. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Very informative, Very kind staff thank you.

Very informative, Very kind staff thank you.

Dr Borkowski is wonderful

My wife and I have been trying unsuccessfully to have a child for quite some time and honestly we were at the point of just giving up. We visited Dr. Borkowski at her office for a consultation and she could not have been more caring, more knowledgeable and just plain empathetic to our situation. It was obvious she is not just a skilled doctor, but a person who cares deeply about her work helping couples have children. My wife is now pregnant and I give Dr. Borkowski so much credit for both her professional expertise and her wonderful attitude towards her patients.

Dr. Anne E Borkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.