Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne M Breitinger has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anne M Breitinger has the following 11 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Anne M Breitinger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
This woman should not be a doctor. We took my dying mother to see her only because we didn't want to give up, nor did my mom. Dr. B, who had never met my mom, shamed her and belittled her for choosing to fight the very deadly cancer she had. Dr. B said (and 4 others were there, so I am not lying): "What's wrong with you? Why do you keep fighting? Do you want to die full of tubes? Why don't you accept that you've had a good 82 years and die with dignity?" This to a woman who was terminal and courageous enough to try and fight--at her age. Shame on this doctor! She is a menace to any patient who sees her.
19 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Anne M Breitinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsHillsboro Gastroenterology, 232 SE 7th Ave, Hillsboro, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne M Breitinger in this video.
Dr. Anne M Breitinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.