More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Butry-Bluj MD
Dr. Anne Butry-Bluj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Butry-Bluj has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Anne Butry-Bluj has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Anne Butry-Bluj Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
More about Dr. Anne Butry-Bluj
Dr. Anne Butry began practicing pediatrics in August of 1979 when the office was on the corner of Merrill and Woodward Avenue, hence Merrillwood Pediatrics. She attended Wayne State University as an undergraduate and obtained her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Pediatrics at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and has been on staff since 1979. She was certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in 1982. Dr. Butry is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is married to Boris Bluj and has one son. She is fluent in Ukrainian.
Locations & DirectionsMERRILLWOOD PEDIATRICS, 27332 Woodward Ave Ste 100, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Anne Butry-Bluj is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.