Dr. Anne Calhoun Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anne Calhoun?

Not a very good listener

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

You had better hope you do not have any major issues, or you will not get any help! She will give you the same answer every time you go...It must be the generic medicine... There is no plan B for you if there is a problem and she doesn't listen if there is. I was crying and still left with pain and no answers.

Tired of dealing with chronic migraines

Posted on June 13th, 2015

After dealing with chronic migraines and 2 different neurologist for many years, I was referred to Dr. Calhoun. Our first appointment was very comprehensive and she was able to uncover underlying issues I was having that I was unaware of. She prescribed medications that have now dropped my headache episodes from 21 a month to 3. I'm so appreciative to her for giving me a quality life back. I no longer live in fear of migraines!

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Pro: She knows the role of hormones in headache well. She follows the treatment guidelines. Con: She has a specific treatment set and if that does not work she does not have a plan B. She prescribes brand name meds when generics are available. She is a poor listener and she and her staff are very difficult to get a call back for problems and questions.

I'm so thankful I went there

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Where do I start? She actually spent TIME with me (almost 2 hours!!) and got the whole story that I've been trying to tell other doctors for the past 14 years! And now I'm so much better. I'm even sleeping better now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Her

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Very knowledgeable, but it is her way, or the highway. Very black and white personality type, no gray areas. She does not believe in any type of alternative healthcare, even in conjunction w/ regular medical care. She is not accessible to patients in between office visits, so you better hope you do just fine with no issues until your next visit. The front desk often gets messages confused so the advice you get back is incorrect many times. They do not return calls in a prompt manner, often 2 days or more. Do not know if I will continue to see her.

Posted on April 29th, 2017