Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne T Carlon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Laser Surgery
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Carlon had me go through several procedures that I later found out were unnecessary (per second and third opinions). I feel she took advantage of my trust. She always had a specific assistant when she went through these procedures. I had a feeling that something wasn't right when she diagnosed me with several problems and had me come back every six months. It's been several years now with another doctor and I am completely healthy and do not need to see the doc every six months. I feel she is all about the money.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Locations & DirectionsVittoria Arslan-Carlon Md, 235 E 67th St Rm 204, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne T Carlon in this video.
Dr. Anne T Carlon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.