Dr. Anne Carlon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Carlon?

Unnecessary procedures

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Dr. Carlon had me go through several procedures that I later found out were unnecessary (per second and third opinions). I feel she took advantage of my trust. She always had a specific assistant when she went through these procedures. I had a feeling that something wasn't right when she diagnosed me with several problems and had me come back every six months. It's been several years now with another doctor and I am completely healthy and do not need to see the doc every six months. I feel she is all about the money.

The BEST doctor.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

I have been with Dr Carlon since 1992 and continue to trust her and have had nothing but the BEST referrals from her for specialists in other areas that have helped my family. I trust and respect her more than anyone else.

worst obstetrician

Posted on August 6th, 2013

She is the absolute worst physician that I have ever met. I unfortunately was referred to her and she should not be practicing medicine. There are no words to warn people to stay away so they don't have the worst experience of their lives.

Simply the best

Posted on August 8th, 2011

She delivered both of my children and was my doctor for over 20 years until I moved away. There is no doubt in my mind that should I encounter any concerning medical issue that requires treatment, I will make the trip to NYC to see her about it.

Love her!

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Love her, love her, love her! Dr. Carlon's bedside manner is amazing. She is the nicest lady and never makes you feel embarrassed to ask any questions. She never rushes you and always keeps a smile on her face. She is simply the BEST!

A FANTASTIC OB/GYN for YOU!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2009

Dr. Carlon is a wonderful physician. I hope you will be as happy as I have been.