Dr. Anne Dawson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Dawson?

Worst experience ever with a doctor!

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Horrible experience from start to finish!I scheduled the first appointment of the day (8AM)to avoid waiting. I sat in the waiting room until 8:45 AM and then waited in the exam room until 9:20. She had not reviewed my medical reports before the appointment and spent the first several minutes simultaneously reading them and asking me questions.She did not pay attention to my answers and lost focus mid-question, trailing off without finishing.She had absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever and later denied diagnosing me as incurable.When I went back to her office weeks later to get a time sensitive referral letter for health insurance SHE NEVER EVEN RESPONDED !!!!! I have never before felt so disrespected and dehumanized by any healthcare professional. I could never, in good conscience, recommend her to anyone.

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Great person. Listens to her clients and offers good advise. Great at follow-up and concern for her clients.

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Excellent Care didn't shy away when things got tough.