Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne Eliades has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Anne for my children! She spends time with us, never making us feel as though she is rushed, and she is extremely thorough! She takes the time to call and check on the children after a few days if they were in for an illness and we never have to wait long for results! She genuinely cares for the children she sees and she understands the worries of a parent with a sick child. There have been numerous times when one of our children have woken up in the morning needing to see a doctor and they are seen the same day. Rita Lynn, her nurse, is also amazing and she is always friendly and puts the kids at ease.
First and foremost, safety is a huge concern. On multiple occasions, offices in Pavillion Pediatrics (located within Ball Memorial Hospital) have been noted as having wallpaper held to the wall with thumb tacks, which sat at a level perfect for tiny fingers to grab. Beyond that, Anne specifically is just such a mean and argumentative person. I took my son to see her four or five times and every single time, she went out of her way to directly insult my wife and I in our childcare abilities, once for missing a single dose of a 3 times daily medication over the course of three weeks. Additionally, she yells at my son if he acts like a two year old (which he was) at all. Finally, she actually told me that if I didn't turn my phone off, she would make me leave her office. Take note that I had never taken my phone out; she just heard it vibrate in my pocket. I guess that's what I get for wanting to keep my phone on in case my wife's surgery went wrong. Finally, I've been in the process of switching doctors for a while now, and the Pavillion Pediatrics office has actually been counterproductive to this effort, scheduling things without my okaying them, cancelling appointments without telling me, and 'losing' my request for the same documents 4 times now.
Dr. Eliades is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
41 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1972
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Anne Eliades accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIU Health Ball Memorial Hospital, 2401 W University Ave, Muncie, IN
Dr. Anne Eliades is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.