Dr. Anne Favret Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Favret?

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Extremely late, no explanation or apologies for tardiness, disinterest in patient, aloof

Doc is great-Her support staff is horrible

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Favret is kind and informative. Dealing with her Alexandria office staff is more challenging than the cancer itself. I've recently moved from the area and needed ongoing care until I established a doc in my new town. I've called no less than 6 times to have an Rx filled and nothing. no call back, nothing. It's not like I can stop taking the meds. Very frustrated.

Posted on August 17th, 2011

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Favret's understanding of my diagnosis. She gave clear recommendations--wrote it out and handed it to me. She listened carefully to my experiences leading up to my surgery and my first visit to see her. She answered all of my questions. She has been extremely responsive on email when I had a quick question. I've had a very good experience.

Posted on March 15th, 2011

She was great. Her staff was slow and rude when I tried to get some results.

I would recommend Dr. Favret

Posted on November 17th, 2010

When you are diagnosed with breast cancer you go into a numbing haze. Your mind stops working and all you want is someone to give you good solid advice and follow through. This is Dr. Favret. At our first appointment, she reviewed my charts and the surgeons findings. She then took a magic marker and started writing the information down the paper sheet that goes over the examination table. She wrote the diagnosis, her recommendations and the prognosis. She ripped the paper off the table and handed it to me and I still have it today, 6 years later. I was able to review that information periodically during the treatment stage and it was very helpful and comforting. Dr. Favret is a no nonsense physician, she is there to treat you, not hold your hand and I liked her style.

Posted on July 25th, 2017