Dr. Anne M Fitzpatrick Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anne M Fitzpatrick?

GROSS mistake and lack of responsibility

I went in for an eye exam and they told me had I had a 2.5 astigmatism, was near sighted (1.75) and needed readers (2.75). (I had never worn glasses). Lens crafters was skeptical that I could go from no glasses to such a strong prescription. A week later, when my glasses were still blurry and they retested my eyes, the dr. said I only needed readers. Even the nurse was stunned and said she had never seen anything like it in 20 years. Lens crafters also said it was a complete debacle and they said they had never seen such a gross error by an eye doctor in years. They have refused to refund the cost of my glasses ($540), stating Lens Crafters should give me my money back. I am at a complete loss about any additional recourse--and think it is wrong for Lens Crafters to have to pay for glasses that the doctor prescribed unnecessarily.

Skill

Excellent physician - saved my mother's vision; monitors mine! Smart, kind, capable: the best!