Dr. Anne Fottrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Fottrell?

Avoid this doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Possibly the worst psychiatrist I've ever seen. Horrible office staff. Didn't properly diagnose me, prescribed multiple antidepressants, one of which made me gain 50 pounds in 4 months. After I started going to another psychiatrist, he immediately took me off the" weight gain drug" (his words), diagnosed me as bi-polar and prescribed meds that actually work. I lost the 50 pounds without dieting.

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I've seen around. Ten different psychiatrists.. she is THE BEST.... I would've shot myself years ago if I hadn't found her. I'm a happy productive person now.. can't recommend her enough!

New office staff!

Posted on February 15th, 2012

We all know how great Dr. Fottrell is- but the new admin person really makes it easier to access her when I need her. Now it's not so difficult to schedule, ask questions, or even get a call returned. I don't even hesitate to call anymore when I need to get in touch with my great doc!

Dr. Anne saved my life

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr. Anne has patience that so many other physicians do not have. It is because of her that I am alive.

Dr. Fottrell is AMAZING..

Posted on July 29th, 2010

By far the best psychiatrist I have ever come across... She takes the prize in every possible way. Her office staff (one secretary), however, leaves most everything to be desired. Phone calls often go completely un-returned, and arranging either first-time or follow-up appointments can be quite the game of "phone tag". The good news is that Dr. Fottrell is well worth the trouble.

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Compassionate, smart, gets to the point. Looks for out of the box ways to solve problems.

Highest recommendation

Posted on October 5th, 2009

As an adult, I highly recommend Dr. Fottrell. Also, she treated a a child I know years ago and was wonderful with him. She is professional, knowledgeable, kind, and listens to her patients. Knows her meds and which to use. I trust her with my life. As a mom, I'd trust her with my child.

Wonderful Doctor but Terrible Office Assistant/Secretary

Posted on July 16th, 2009

Dr. Fottrell had been my psychitrist for off and on for years. I lived out of the country during the time I spent in boarding school. When I fist saw her as a 13-14 year old struggling from quote "bipolar disorder" she was affilated with my treating doctor. She told my parents that I was too heavily medicated, and she was right. When I got back from boarding school, I saw her regularly and she was wonderful! When my insurance changed it did not pay for me to see her. I began to self pay. One month I lost my rx bottle and had to call to get an emergency refill. Suposedly I owed a balance of $25, which I was unaware of and her assistant would not put me through or assist me in anyway. Not because of Dr. F, but the assistant, I have left the clinic.

Posted on April 27th, 2017