Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Frantz
Dr. Anne Frantz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Frantz is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Frantz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Frantz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy / Oakland
First Health of Carolinas
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Gooding County Memorial Hospital
Caribou Memorial Hospital
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Anne Frantz accepts the following insurance providers.
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsACADEMIC OB/GYN CLINIC, 5333 McAuley Dr, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne Frantz in this video.
Dr. Anne Frantz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.