Dr. Anne E Getz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne E Getz?

Amazing

I simply cannot say enough good about Dr. Getz. My experience has been totally amazing, unforgettable, and better than I thought was possible after the ENTs I have been to. When I was referred to her after 3 years of severe polyposis and loss of smell and taste, it was such a relief that she used the latest technology available for the condition I had, which was what I was looking for. I immediately had my first surgery, which I was able to schedule in less than two weeks after my first visit in order to accommodate my schedule. The results were awesome, and because she does not use packing, the recovery time was minimal, and I was smelling and tasting after only 5 days from the operation. I also had septoplasty (correction of deviated septum) which I was reluctant to do because of the complications that I have heard of, but I went ahead because I knew I could have confidence in her. In addition to her skills, she is the most pleasant doctor I have ever had, and I can't believe I got her as my doctor. She was so nice on the day of surgery, and really put me at ease. Instead of the dreaded visits with the ENT, I have only looked forward to every single follow up visit with her. She has also been excellent in keeping the polyposis from returning. I will never forget what a difference she has made in my life, or her care for me.

Excellent

I just had my 2nd visit with Dr. Anne Getz and I cant say enough good things about this dr. This is what you hope you get when you go see a dr but rarely do. First time I called to make an appt the lady in the office promised me I wouldnt be treated like just a number and she was right. Everyone there is super nice and Dr. Getz is caring, personable, patient and knows her stuff. Ive been dealing with immense pain due to sinus disease for 13 years and could never find a dr to take me seriously. Dr. Anne took the time to explain everything to me in a way that I could understand and this is the only dr ive ever been to where I actually responded to treatment. Just in a few weeks ive had much less inflammation and facial pressure which is shocking considering how much pain ive been in for 13 years. Thumbs way up for this dr.

Dr. Getz is very thorough and took care of my problems after viewing a CT. I no longer have chronic sinus drainage,faint voice, sore throat or chest congestion. In fact, I haven't been ill with these symptoms for over 2 years. She is a wonderful doctor who listens to her patients and has excellent bedside manners! I would highly recommend Dr. Getz if you are looking for an ENT doctor.

A Huge Bill for Nothing but an Office Visit

I made an initial appointment because my regular physician commented that I had huge tonsils and a deviated septum with small nasal passages, and suggested I see an ENT. I explained these issues in detail to Dr. Getz and asked for a recommended course of action. She literally looked in my nose for two seconds, gave me a saline squirt bottle and prescribed FLONASE, something that I was given in childhood that absolutely doesn't work. I then payed a $40 specialist copay, thinking that would be the end of it. Nope. I received a bill for almost $300 that was not covered by my (relatively decent United) insurance and got a call from her office canceling my follow up appointment. Fool me once, shame on you! I'll never go to a 'FOR PROFIT' doctor like this again. What a complete waste of a morning!

Best Otolaryngologist in the nation

Dr. Anne E Getz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.