3.0

Have you seen Anne H Gilbert?

This woman has a huge God complex... she's always right even if others can provide factual information showing otherwise. Not sure why she chose this field as a specialty. She almost cost me my job over what someone else 'said' versus what I could prove and I'd never had any work problems or mental health problems before.

Worst doctor award

This woman has no clue in relating to human beings, perhaps because she sees patients as bundles of chemicals to be tinkered with. She gave me a seizure medication very flippantly as one of the side effects is weight loss. (Topomax). I don't have seizures. It made food taste bad, so you don't eat. (That's in the literature)I thought that was very irresponsible of her.Definitely on a power trip.

Continually changed the care plan and was more concerned with always being right than working with me. I was held in a hospital against my will and was not remotely suicidal or homicidal. Conditions of my release were constantly changed leaving me no way to succeed. What should have been a few day stay was stretched to 11 days. It was like a power struggle with her constantly saying I had to do 'one more thing.'

Anne H Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.