Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne Goulart
Dr. Anne Goulart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Goulart is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton, Milton Hospital and Milton Hospital, Milton, Ma. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Goulart has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have had so many issues with this doctor/practice, but little time to look around for another doctor. After being with her for three years, I need to seriously consider looking harder. She's never available to make an appointment, and when she is it's really not worth it. I don't know how many times I've gone to the pharmacy to pick up my birth control prescription and been turned away because of a careless mistake of writing me a prescription. Point is...look for someone else, seriously.
Dr. Goulart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton
Milton Hospital, Milton, Ma
Quincy Medical Center
38 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Anne Goulart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrown Ob/Gyn, 300 Congress St, Quincy, MA
Dr. Anne Goulart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.