Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne Hardart has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Unbelievably poor quality of care. Saw Dr. Hardart two times, spending hundreds of dollars on copays and tests she ordered. I needed to follow up with a phone call upon getting lab results back and could NOT get ahold of her. Called the office countless times, always got a promise from the receptionist she'd call back, and sent multiple messages through the Mt. Sinai portal. Eventually gave up and found new doc, who is actually willing to communicate when necessary.
Dr. Hardart came highly recommended by my GYN. I was able to get an appointment easily. I arrived at my appointment before the doctor, which was fine. There was only one other patient in the waiting room before me. As I'm sitting there waiting, there was a patient who came in with her daughter who also had an appointment with Dr. Hardart, now either she was late, early or we both had 9:00 a.m. appointments. Silly me thought, logically, that since I was there first, I would be called to see the doctor first. That did not happen. The woman who came in after me saw her first. Around 9:30 a.m. I asked again about the doctor and was told that she was in and that I would see her shortly. I was called in around 9:40 a.m. just to be taken to a room to get my blood pressure taken and ask about my weight and height. I thought was I being taken into the examination room. I was told after that to wait in another "waiting" area because the doctor was seeing another patient. How ridiculous is the entire process! Where did these other people come from when I was in before the doctor and these "other" patients. At 10:00 a.m. I still wasn't called in to see the doctor. I decided that they wasted enough of my time for the day. I walked out! I will NEVER, EVER go back to that office. How dare you think that my time is not as important as yours! It was the most inconsiderate, unprofessional treatment I have received from a doctor! Be HONEST!
Dr. Hardart is a wonderful doctor. She answered my questions before surgery, continued to answer my questions during the aftercare and was responsive and caring as issues came up post surgery. She returned my phone calls and prescribed medication and genuinely wanted me to know that no issue was too small to bring to her attention. I would definitely recommend her. The only drawback is that the wait in the waiting room is very long.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1995
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Anne Hardart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of St Lukes, 425 W 59th St Ste 5D, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne Hardart in this video.
Dr. Anne Hardart is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.