Dr. Anne G Hayes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne G Hayes?

Awesome Doctor

DR. Hayes is extremely professional and competent. I had a rash all over my upper body and she was able to get the problem under control painlessly and quickly. She was compassionate and caring during the treatment. Thank you Dr. Anne.

I had my Juvederm treatment, and feel at this moment that I wasted my money. I did not noticed any change even after a month, two months, etc.. I use Botox on my forehead and I notice the difference the next day. Also, the only thing that I had it was bad bruises on my face for 5 days. I don't use mascara but I went to the store and bought one to deal with my face. She looks always in a hurry.

The Most Prolific Dermatologist I've ever know

Dr. Anne Hayes has been my dermatologist of almost 8 yrs an counting an I came to her with many serious skin issues, which she showed nothing but professionalism, compassion, extensive knowledge in treating me to the best of her ablity as well as Compassion that most drs. need. I think the world of her an would refer anyone, who wants excellent care to see her.

Competent, caring, excellent dermatologist. Can't say enough good things about my experiences the past sixteen years.

Caring and Thorough

I have seen six dermatologist in the last 30 years, and Dr. Hayes has been the only one I felt took time with me and got to know me as a person. I have recommended her to 2 other people who were also pleased with her and her office staff.

Caring and professional.

Dr. Anne G Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.