Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Anne Hermida
Dr. Anne Hermida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Apache Junction, AZ and Phoenix, AZ . She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hermida is affiliated with Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Banner Estrella Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Hermida has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Anne Hermida is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
I went in to Banner Estrella hospital when I was having extreme trouble breathing. After waiting about 3 hours I was called in to have X-rays done. When I was passed in to the room Dr. Hermida came in and immediately said "there is nothing I do or give you because there is nothing wrong with your lungs." She said this with a giggle as if I was making up my symptoms and faking it. She didn't even bother asking me the questions a normal doctor would ask to try and help me find the cause and Insead endedy visit there and later sends me a bill for $1,350!!! Just for her to tell me there was nothing wrong and there was nothing she could do! I'm sure it was because at the time I didn't have insurance. This was because I was in the process of switching insurance providers, and went about a month without it. Unfortunately this issue happened during that gap, and I just could not take it anymore and had to get help! That help did not come & it was such a waste of time and a lot of money thrown in the trash. I would never recommend her. She clearly does not care for her patients!
Dr. Hermida is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Banner Estrella Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anne Hermida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.