Dr. Anne C Hoyt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne C Hoyt?

An excellent physcian

I have seen Dr. Hoyt since turning 40 for mammograms. She is highly knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. She takes a genuine interest, which can be hard to find in doctors sometimes. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Hoyt performed my two breast biopsies and I felt completely comfortable and confident in her care. It’s always scary when invasive procedures are required, but her warm bedside manner calmed my anxiety. Not only does Dr. Hoyt have incredible expertise, but she’s also a truly thoughtful and compassionate doctor–a hard to find combination.

Dr. Hoyt was an angel sent to me during a difficult time in my life. I was frightened when I was called back for a follow-up mammogram. She assured me everything was going to be fine, no matter the diagnosis. After the u/s, she recommended a biopsy and which she performed herself and after my positive breast cancer diagnosis, she made all the appropriate appts with surgeons, oncologist, etc. She is a very patient and compassionate doctor.

My wife was nervous about going to a new place for her mammogram and we found the Santa Monica office to be perfect. We appreciate the all women setting. Dr. Hoyt was kind and explained everything to us .

Dr. Hoyt's bedside manner was outstanding. She was very compassationate towards my concerns and took her time explaining and addressing my needs.