Have you seen Dr. Anne M Keating?

Excellent Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Anne Keating was exceptional! She took her time with each visit and explained the process. Dr. Keating and her staff were always gentle and caring with each visit.

Excellent Care

Dr. Keating did my cataract surgery. Her and her staff's followup was excellent. I had a hard time deciding what I preferred for lens correction and she explained all my options thoroughly so I could make the best decision. My vision was, before the surgeries, at the level of legally blind without correction and how I only wear glasses for close up work. Based on my experience I would recommend Dr. Keating.

Amazing!

I am so thankful to have found Dr, Keating

Dont trust Ann Keating.

Ann Keating is a danger to all her patients. She runs through surgery, putting her patients at risk. Not one time, did she even try to explain my wife's surgery. She sees patients as being nothing more than her cash cow's She is so rude that I wonder if she is aware that she is dealing with human beings rather than a crash dummy. Shes comes across as being a snot nosed kid. Don't trust her with your eyesight.!!!!!!!!! All she wants is your insurance policy number.

Dr. Anne M Keating is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fargo, ND.