Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne Klimke has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Anne Klimke is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Went in for emergency care and a moderate procedure was performed by dr. Klimke in the ER. I wish I'd never gone. I wish I'd fought against the pain which is comparable to childbirth rather than an encounter with scalpel, six (*excruciating and fruitless*) syringes, and dr.klimke at the helm making derisive comments re "causes of _______" to hospital resident assisting. Awful through and through. I could tell dr klimke did her job half hearted because even before I exit from the hospital I knew excess gauze seeped out from the incision. All in all I left her care withnormal bodily pain exacerbated by uncomfortable sensation from protruding gauze and emotionally and spiritually bereft.
Dr. Klimke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Albert Einstein Medical Center
8 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Anne Klimke accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Anne Klimke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.