Have you seen Dr. Anne L Edwards?

Fantastic surgeon and person!

Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Edwards. Her knowledge, her bedside manner, and genuine care of patients is unsurpassed. I opted to drive two hours away just so I could have this doctor do my breast augmentation and I do not regret that decision. Dr. Edwards made me feel most comfortable as a patient, and was easy to trust with my procedure after only my first visit with her. Nothing but wonderful things to say about her work as a surgeon, the level of care she gave me individually, and the quality of Doctor she is. Wouldn't recommend anyone else in the state of South Carolina.

Very disappointed, long review

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Edwards. After much research I met with Dr. Edwards and decided upon her, even though she was about $1,200 more than other doctors. I initially thought, if I had an issue with my surgery, she would be the person I would want to go to. After the first three weeks, I had no follow up. I received bills from the hospital saying I owed thousands of dollars, even though I paid in full. I spoke with Dr. Edwards secretary and she said I did not owe money, that the hospital was having an issue with billing. After my surgery I noticed one breast was higher and more compact than the other but I kept telling myself -as many friends have said- it takes several months for the implants to settle. Dr. Edwards also noticed when I saw her the second or third week after the surgery that one breast was higher and showed me some exercises to help push it down. Nine months down the road and with no change in that breast, I called the office and initiated my own follow up. I wasn't sure if I had capsular contracture or if it wasn't sitting in my muscle right - either way I wanted it looked at. I met with Dr. Edwards and told her my concerns, she said it might be capsular contracture. I setup a second surgery to have it fixed - costing another $2,400. A friend (with a similar problem as mine) doctor's had waived his fee to correct her breast so I had Dr. Edwards if she would be willing to do the same - which to my relief she was. So instead of $2,400 the fee was now $1,800. I called Dr. Edwards secretary, Katie, inquiring what it would cost if I were to get a bigger implant. Once I received the quote & called to setup my surgery, I merely asked Katie that the $3,800 was all I would have to pay (at this point, the total cost of my breasts would be close to $10,000) and Katie got absolutely rude with me. She said the only way to ensure it would be $3,800 is if Dr. Edwards left you on the table at the 1 1/2 hour point, regardless of what was going on in the surgery. I tried to explain to her I had already spent a lot of money and was concerned about the cost getting out of control. She continued to read me the riot act, saying "Oh, I will be sure to tell Dr. Edwards what you said" and in my opinion acting completely unprofessional. Had he said to me that's an estimate, even if the surgery was to go over it would only be a few hundred dollars more, I would have felt reassured & wouldn't have had this big blowout. I finally calmed the situation by saying I not calling to fight, I wanted to setup my surgery and have reassurance about the cost. Fast forward a few days, 1 week from my surgery date, Katie called me and said we will refer you out to another doctor and I canceled your surgery. I was very upset I personally didn't get to talk to Dr. Edwards because I felt that Katie misconstrued the situation to her. I have met with the second doctor - and I do not have capsular contracture, it is the way the implant is sitting in my muscle.

What a pleasant experience, from consultation to final results. Never had any apprehension, I was completely confident with Dr Edwards and staff. Would recommend highly to everyone who needs this type of surgery.

Great Hands

Very skilled. Compassionate.

Breast Enhancement

I am very pleased with my recent breast enhancement that Dr. Edwards performed on me. Her and her staff are very knowledgeable and friendly! Would recommend her to anyone!

The best time ever

I had a procedure done by Dr. Edwards about one year ago. She is outstanding. The best surgeon ever. She cares about her patients and it really shows. She's a perfectionist and will make certain that your happy with your results. I had a tummy tuck. Dr. Edwards has given me something I never had before..... confidence !!

Dr. Anne L Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.