Dr. Anne G Larochelle Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anne G Larochelle?

Really pleased with Dr. Anne

NIce doctor, but NEVER available.

I'm writing a review but this won;t let me post it...I'm not using profanity or insults. Why is this happening?...

do not go see her

she misdiagnosed me as a type two diabetic and put me on insulin took it for 4 to five years and my PCP at the time ran test and the showed i was not do not use her

I have an adrenal condition and she recommended a medication change that was supervised mainly by a nurse. I would not recommend this doctor. The office is a cattle call with no follow up.

Endocrinologist

Diagnosed me right in the office on first visit but had to get a MRI to verify the diagnosis. She's great! She takes the time to go over everything and asks if you have any questions.

not that bad

the staff and everybody that i did meet except for sally soffa ( crnp ) were very nice and freindly . sally had a listening , hearing problem cause i had to repeat stuff and also to get in great detail about a few thigs that were not even associated with my problem . when/if you do go please make sure that you have everything ( medicine list , last lab tests etc... ) with you because they will keep asking for it . even thou you tell them you do not have it and cannot remember alot of it

A Joke

Horrible- Never ever got to see the doctor- They just hand you off to the CRNP- What a joke. Told me after reviewing my labs that everything was fine. I asked for a copy seeing as how my bloodwork done by my pcp was saying I had hormone depletion. Sure enough the bloodwork done by this office put me in the post menopausal range for hormones- I'm in my twenties- but my bloodwork was fine- Yeah right!!! I have an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic. Guess what - They got me in in a week and I actually get to see a doctor- Amazing. Don't waste your time here- It's a joke.