Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne M Larson has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are responsible for many essential bodily functions, such as production of hormones and enzymes, filtering the blood, detoxifying chemicals, metabolizing drugs, and digesting and processing food.
Common disorders that are treated by hepatologists are cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, pancreatitis and hepatitis.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I first met Dr. Larson 18 years ago and had not seen her again until last fall. Not only did she remember me but she gave me a big hug and seemed truly glad to see me. She gave me her undivided attention as I asked questions and expressed my concerns about my disease. She was very positive and reassuring. Last but not least, I'm cured.
Great for one year, well most of it. Pre transplant was fantastic. After six months, (post transplant) accessability and communication started to go downhill. Post Trans coordinator not very nice/helpful. Important items discussed in post transplant visits not put into notes or conveniently dismissed. They saved my life but it is what it is! Total mess with merger of Swedish and Providence. Recently responded to a question that was left on my voicemail by post transplant coordinator. I responded within 24 hours to her voicemail. It's been almost three weeks and have not heard a word. No email, no call.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
27 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Anne M Larson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Pain And Headache Center, 1101 Madison St Ste 200, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne M Larson in this video.
Dr. Anne M Larson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.