Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Anne E Laumann
Dr. Anne E Laumann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne E Laumann has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Anne E Laumann has the following 20 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
Dr. Anne E Laumann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
It is true that you will have to wait. She does run late, BUT she is worth the wait. I have been going to her for about 10 years. I have absolute confidence in her knowledge and abilities. She is VERY thorough in her examinations of your skin. Melanoma runs in my family, and after a visit with her, I am confident in my health. She may not be the most gifted conversationalist, but she is one heck of a good Dr. If you want to chit chat go talk to a bartender. If you want to see a great Dermatologist, go to Dr. Laumann
The worst part about a visit to Dr. Laumann is the wait. But I endure the wait because I know she is taking time with her patients, just as she takes time with me. I have never felt rushed. She is more than thorough with me. I am very surprised to read the negative reviews of her. She has been my dermatologist for 6 years now and I completely trust her judgement. She is not about the cosmetic dermatology that so many dermatologists seemed to be into these days. She is truly a medical professional for serious dermatologic issues.
Similar to the other reviewers here, I had a miserable experience with Dr. Laumann. She is single-handedly the rudest and more insulting physician I have ever met. I waited for an hour and a half to see her, then she left the room before all of my issues were reviewed (and I had only 2 points I was hoping to discuss with her). She made me feel like I was a complete inconvenience and she was done with me in about 2 minutes. Nasty woman - will never see her again. Strongly advise against scheduling an appointment with Dr. Lousy-mann.
50 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Anne E Laumann accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO