Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne Y Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
My mother had a perforated bowel and we went to UCLA. As a surgeon, I have many friend who also do surgeries; Dr. Lin was highly recommended by one of my friends. I have rarely seen any physician who has been as professional, courteous, knowledgeable and caring as Dr. Lin. I would highly recommend her as a superb physician and outstanding individual.
Dr. Lin is amazing, professional and compassionate. I loved her and her nurse Sarah. Dr. Lin got me in to see her on very short notice, spent lots of time answering my questions and did a thorough exam. I would recommend her over and over again. Unfortunately she had to refer me to another surgeon because UCLA didn't have the required equipment for my surgery.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
18 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Anne Y Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne Y Lin in this video.
Dr. Anne Y Lin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.