3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anne Y Liu?

Awesome Doctor and clinic team

Dr Liu has helped give my daughter back her quality of life and hope for a normal future. She has done great at listening to my daughter and being very compassionate.

Don't bother.

I had a scheduled appt. with Dr. Liu for months. The day of the appt. they substituted a "fellow" physician without informing me, without my consent and approval and without informing me the physician was a "fellow", left me in the exam room unattended and uninformed for almost a hour alone and ultimately made no attempts to diagnose and or inform me regarding my condition. Caution, the main focus of Dr. Liu when she finally put in a very brief appearance was on my financial status (and my ability to pay!) Dr. Liu did absolutely nothing to address the issue I was referred to her for. There were differing conflicting claims regarding why I was left in the exam room alone for so long--someone lied to me! Not qualities I desire or will tolerate in a physician and or facility.

Dr Liu has been great working with my daughter. My 16 year old has severe allergies and asthma. The doctor has given her hope and optimism for a bright future. She is very caring and attentive to our need s

Dr. Liu is simply fantastic. She was able to diagnose a rare condition with a good physical examination and some rational laboratory tests. Kudos!

Dr. Anne Y Liu is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Stanford, CA.

Dr. Anne Y Liu Is this you?