Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne M Lord-Tomas has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anne M Lord-Tomas has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 6
Ladies, the wonder drug estrogen is not the answer! My experience was basically a nightmare. All the promises that your quality of life will improve is hog wash. My main concern was the rage I have due to menopause, the PMS I ended up having before I menstruated for the first time in 8 years wasn't much better. The kicker was that the doctor never bothered to call me to explain all these things that she didnt bother to tell me while she was injecting the wonder pellets. I will never do that again, I paid out money I didnt have to begin with!
After being told I had to wait 7 weeks for an appointment, the staff called me one day before my scheduled appointment to tell me that they were postponing my appointment again by another 7 weeks because the doctor had some emergency. When I asked why they couldn't fit me in within the next few days, the staff was unapologetic, rude and advised me to go to the emergency room - for menopause issues. Really? I am shopping for a different doctor.
23 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1995
Botsford General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsU First Health, 12640 World Plaza Ln Bldg 71, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Anne M Lord-Tomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.