Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne M Calkins has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Anne M Calkins has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Anne M Calkins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anne M Calkins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
This dr was not only unprofessional and rude she made me wait about 45 minutes after my appointment time and then when I got a second opinion she was incorrect about my diagnosis, she apparently has a bad reputation among Drs for her past unprofessionalism and inappropriate relationships with married patients, I wish I had known all of this before wasting my time seeing her
I was injured at work. After 2 years of multiple surgeries, PT, my Ortho Dr. decided I needed to go to NY Spine and Wellness. This terrified me as all I ever heard from people was that they were basically drug pushers. Not true at all. After 1 1/2 yrs of my Ortho trying to get approval thru my WC carrier, I was able to call myself and get an appointment right away! Dr. Calkins was, and is, amazing! She spent over an hour with me going thru everything, checking me out, etc. I then returned a couple weeks later for yet another visit, over an hour again, while she tested me, and diagnosed me with CRPS/RSD. Long story short, if it not for her, I would not be getting the treatment necessary thru WC! She also testified on my behalf for permanency! She has an awesome bedside manner, and is more than willing to spend as much time as needed with me! Also, my carrier sent me to probably 5-6 of "their" doctor choices trying to prove my doctor wrong. They ALL agreed with Dr. Calkins diagnosis!
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anne M Calkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.