Dr. Anne M Mai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne M Mai?

Excellent neuraligist

Dr Mai is an excellent neuraligist. She thorough. She is gentle and kind and I have been very happy with her.

It is a shame when the most professional staff is brought down by the least professional doctor. Seeing Dr. Mai for over 2 years giving her the benefit of the doubt. She will use her feelings about you against you. Though my situation is different and it is very hard to diagnose, she still did not do her do diligence with me. She was very lazy and assumes if she cant figure it out (you know because she is the smartest one around) it is in your head. Top it off I suggest if you do choose this Dr. Ask for her notes before you go or as soon as possible. After getting all of my records I learned that she says one thing in her notes and tells you something else. Further more there is where I found out she thought I was a liar by writing patient was told "supposedly" Bottom line if your diagnosis is a walk in the park then she like another Neurologist will do fine. If its tricky, skip this one. She lies, lacks serious ethics and does not have the communication skills to tell you to your face what she thinks. So sad.

Very attentive and worked well to help me over the phone.

Very attentive and worked well to help me over the phone. Staff all around have been very caring and excellent in relaying information with Dr. Mai.

Dr. Mai is Outstanding!

She is one of if not the most personable doctors I've ever seen. She took all the time I needed to have my many questions answered. She was so kind! And truly seemed to care! WOW!