Dr. Anne Marie M Mcveigh Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anne Marie M Mcveigh?

couldn't diagnose dry eye, doesn't return calls, can't find her to make an appointment

I don't know what kind of medical practice Dr. McVeigh is running. She doesn't order contact lenses after prescribing them until I'm so desperate I'm calling the office ten times a day begging for them. She sent me to a specialist to diagnose my dry eye (for which I was prescribed Restasis which is advertised 10 times a day). And I have been calling her office for a month to schedule my next appointment. She simply did not return my calls. So I am yet again out of contacts and waiting in line to see a new doctor since I have no clue where she is. Totally unprofessional. Nice in the office when you finally get her though. After waiting an hour in her waiting room.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.

Dr. Anne Marie M Mcveigh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.