Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Anne Marie M Reed
Dr. Anne Marie M Reed, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne Marie M Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anne Marie M Reed has the following 10 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Anne Marie M Reed has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
I have been going to Camelback Healthcare for 3+ years. I have had three annual checkups, a pregnancy test when I found out I was pregnant, and they found my Hashimoto's Disease before I even felt the effects. I had always been seen in a timely manner, treated with care, and left feeling heard. However, I will absolutely not be returning because of the owner of the practice- Dr. Reed. I made an appointment to get my hormone levels checked, a simple blood test. She berated me for coming in at all because of my age. She allowed me to ask zero questions. When I explained that a previous doctor at this practice had suggested I get this testing done she essentially told me I was lying. She called me crazy followed by saying, "What you need is a psych eval!" She finished with, "I will still be billing your insurance, so they know what you're all about." I honestly don't even know what that means, but it was clear that she meant it as an insult. She finished all of this with kicking me out of the office. Literally escorted me out. I had my hands full with my 1 year old son, a stroller, and all of his things because I had been rushed out. She stood at the door yelling, "Goodbye, have a great day, buh-bye, you can go now," all while I fumbled with all of my things to try to get out of the office door in front of the entire waiting room. This was THE wildest experience of my life. I had no idea how to effectively advocate for myself initially, because I had never experienced anything like it. Luckily, I called my insurance company and they walked me through how to place a complaint with the state. Please do yourself a favor and keep looking for a doctor that will treat all patients with respect and care.
They scheduled a blood work visit for me, I fasted as instructed. After waiting for 20 minutes they told me they could not take my blood that day because the meds I was taking needed time to produce a result. Problem is, I don't take the medicine and had already told that to Dr Reed. I won't be going back to this doctor or her surly staff.
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Dr. Anne Marie M Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsANNE MARIE REED DO, 3900 E Camelback Rd Ste 150, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne Marie M Reed, DO - Family Medicine in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Anne Marie M Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.