Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne Mauks has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Mauks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Milford Hospital
Bethel Health Care Center, Bethel CT
Filosa, For Nursing And Rehabilitation, Danbury CT
Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Hancock Hall, Danbury CT
Harborside Healthcare-Glen Hill Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Danbury CT
Glen Hill Care And Rehabilitation Center, Danbury CT
Filosa, For Nursing And Rehabilitation
Danbury Health Care Center, Danbury CT
Heritage Heights Care Center
Glen Hill Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Anne Mauks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions57 North St, Danbury, CT
Dr. Anne Mauks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.