Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne P Mccormack has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
Dr. Anne P Mccormack has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Anne P Mccormack has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anne P Mccormack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
She may be a good Dr if she sticks to what she knows but as far as being a medical examiner for Labor and Industry she is unjust,patronizing and somewhat unprofessional. She makes a lot of assumptions in a very short exam. She appears to know it all when in fact she completely disregards all other drs notes. She is a disservice to L and Industries injured workers. I believe it is just a paycheck and she is making a biased opinion on behalf of L and I
28 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAnne P Mccormack Md, 6823 19th Ave NE, Seattle, WA
Dr. Anne P Mccormack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.