Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne McLean
Dr. Anne McLean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evergreen, CO. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. McLean is affiliated with Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp, Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr and Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne McLean has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anne McLean has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Anne McLean has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anne McLean is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
This is, by far, the rudest most condescending health professional I've ever met. Inconsiderate and a poor listener, Brusque and abrupt at best, downright uncaring to the point of meanness at worst. Really couldn't believe it. I would go so far as to say even cruel. Rushed and dismissive and insulting. I had heard this about her but thought I'd give her a chance. It's worse than what I was told. I'm not looking for a best friend, but I am looking for a respectful physician. She is getting quite old so perhaps it's just past time for her to retire however I was given this opinion of her 15 years ago, so apparently this demeanor is not new. I wish I would've walked out before allowing her to examine me. I will be seeking out a new doctor and unless you like being abused, go elsewhere. She should be ashamed of her behavior.
Dr. McLean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Saint Anthony North Hospital
New West Physicians
31 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions30940 Stagecoach Blvd, Evergreen, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne McLean in this video.
Dr. Anne McLean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evergreen, CO.