Dr. Anne Mooney Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anne Mooney?

Highly knowledgeable and compassionate pulmonologist!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Very favorable experience! Dr. Mooney is enthusiastic and highly knowledgeable in managing and advising re: my pulmonary condition - exhibits compassion and enormous skill in her roles in sleep medicine, critical care and pulmonology specialization.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I feel she really listened to me and helped me overcome my fear of using CPAP machine.

AN EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING

Posted on February 17th, 2014

There are Doctors that have a medical degree and therefore practice medicine. But it takes a special human being to truly reflect the most highest of standards in medical care; but also have compassion, approach-ability and exceptional insights into how patients that have an illness must feel. Dr. Anne Mooney is one of those exceptional Doctors and human beings that actually makes a difference for her patients. My wife has been under Dr. Mooney’s care for over three years, and she never seems to amaze us. She is caring, thoughtful, brilliant and every matter to her is handled in urgency. If anyone has a sleeping disorder they must go nowhere except to see Dr. Anne Mooney….you will never be disappointed!!! Dr. Mooney arranged things immediately when others said it would take time. Dr. Mooney got us an appointment with a specialist when others required 45 days. Dr. Mooney was why we found out what the root of the problem was…when we went to so many others. Dr. Mooney is the most exceptional Doctor we have come across in our lifetime.

Great Doctor/Lousy Staff

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Could not get anyone at Sleep Medicine Accociates of NYC to return my call to make an appointment. Kept calling until I finally got someone live on the phone one day. Once I got to see Dr. Mooney, I thought she was one of the best physicians I've met. Professional, compassionate, great bedside manner, and she seemed determined to help me. The sleep sudy was awful. The woman who assisted me was rude, cold and uncommunicative. Was dehydrated and finally had to search out water on my own. Sent me home early the next day with no explanation and I have not been able to schedule a follow-up.

Compassionate & skilled physician!

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Compassionate & skilled physician!

Dr. Anne Mooney

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Mooney is one of the finest physicians that has treated me. She listens carefully to everything I have to say and is not judgmental. She has excellent suggestions. She is readily available by phone to answer questions that I have after the office visit. My condition has improved greatly since my visit. I recommend her highly.

Great doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2013

I felt like I could really trust her. She explains everything very well. Very compassionate and kind.

Always recommend Dr. Mooney

Posted on April 8th, 2013

In the rare instances I've also had friends with sleep disorders, I always highly recommend they see Dr Mooney. She is a sharp doctor all around. She spends plenty of time discussing all elements of my condition and this has made me much more confident in my treatment plan. She also is very proactive in helping me think through managing the additional areas of my life that are impacted as a result of the condition.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Highly recommend this physician who is knowledgeable, caring, proficient and dedicated in pulmonary medicine.

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Dr. Mooney was one of the best physicians I have encountered. Her manner was kind and caring and she had the tools available to readily diagnose and treat my problem. I am sleeping better than I have in years. I look forward to return visits.

Very compassionate doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. Mooney asked great questions and offered multiple solutions to help me sleep better. Would highly recommend het

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

A wonderful doctor whom I would recommend highly to all of my friends.