Dr. Anne E Odonnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne E Odonnell?

Outstanding in Everyway

Dr. O'Donnell is an excellent and caring physician. She is an expert in her field and helped diagnosis my sleep disorder and recommended treatment that has me helped me. She is the very best of the best .

Dr. Anne O' Donnell

I was told Anne O'Donnell, MD specializes in Sleep disorders. I told her I can't sleep without meds for a few years now, my plea for help in the area has gone ignored. I have a lung disease too and she has not helped me. I have become thinner and thinner but she will not treat me with IV medications . She wants to save the insurance company money by prescribing oral medication instead even though these oral medications cause stomach pain, discomfort. The bottom line at Georgetown is $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Excellent in everyway!

Dr. O'Donnell is highly professional and provides outstanding medical care to her patients. She helped me by diagnosing my sleep apnea problem. She offered to help me in everyway. She is easy to talk with and extremely likable. She is highly devoted to her patients. I would highly recommend her without any reservations.

exceptional patient care.

Dr. Anne E Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.