Dr. Anne C Oscherwitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne C Oscherwitz?

I was referred to dr Oscherwitz

I was referred to Dr Oscherwitz after having seen three others. My issues are intertwined . I've been seeing her for years, occasionally twice weekly and she has stopped me from doing something stupid. I like her but she keeps a professional distance with warmth

Wonderful doctor

I have worked with several psychiatrists over the years to get my panic attacks under control and it has been a real struggle. Dr. Oscherwitz treated me with both compassion and warmth. She also was able to finally get the panic under control. I am quite grateful to her.

Terrific Doctor

Dr. Oscherwitz has been incredibly kind, warm and intelligent in treating my depression. I would recommend her to anyone in the Chicago area.

Dr. Anne C Oscherwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.