Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Peled’s skill, experience, compassion and ability to listen and communicate are amazing! She took time with me, answered questions, explained options and provided visual images to help me. By the time of the surgery, I felt confident and ready; everything went extremely well! Post-surgery follow up was excellent, with visits to manage each stage of healing. Her team was great too! Everyone got to know me personally, was very helpful and supportive. Before I met Dr. Peled, I was very apprehensive about the surgery, which was medically necessary. I’m so grateful to have found her and highly recommend her!

The Absolute Best Breast Surgeon

From the time I had my first consultation until post surgery I had but a pleasurable experience as Dr Peled's patient. My large breasts were a very sensitive topic for me as they go hand-in-hand with back and shoulder pain. I had seen chiropractors and tried acupuncture with no long term success by the time I ended up in Dr Peled’s office. Immediately I wanted to belt a lengthy life story of my relationship with my breasts and felt instant comfort as she was so easy to talk, polite and made a few jokes in between. She was detailed in explaining the process from start to finish and had access to 3D technology that helped me get a visual idea of what I’ll look like post-surgery. With all that being said, it definitely helps to look up at her impressive accomplishments hanging on her office wall and know you are in experienced hands. Also her office staff are all so pleasant. Christina to be specific, I called her about the most menial concerns and she happily answered my nervous questions. My results turned out far better than I expected. If ever I needed anything else surgically done I would consider Dr Anne Peled first and absolutely recommend. Know you’ll be in great WARM hands!

You're in GREAT hands!

I found Dr. Peled by way of YELP; she had FIVE reviews with perfect ratings. Since I am new to the area, I didn't have anyone who could refer me to a surgeon for a breast reduction. I scheduled a consultation and from the moment I met her front desk staff and my discussion with Dr. Peled, I knew that I would be well taken care of. I chose Dr. Peled as she accepts insurance and I knew I wanted a female surgeon. Dr. Peled also specializes in breast cancer surgery, which means a lot as I know that her level of care would be a lot different from someone that specialized solely in cosmetic surgery. I am 5'3 and I was a natural 32H cup. Dr. Peled provided 3-D pictures of what I looked like at the time as well as options of how small and/or how large I wanted to be post op. Since I feel like I was born with breasts, I opted to go as small as my body would allow. I experienced very little pain post-op. I did not need any narcotics and simply took ibuprofen for 7 days and then as needed. My scars are minimal and have healed quite nicely. I am so happy to be a smaller cup size (34C), as my back, neck, and purse (larger cup sizes are expensive!!) are thankful. I'm very happy with my experience and highly recommend her for your surgical needs and/or desires.

Young doctor with not alot of experience

I went to this doctor with a complex problem with my breast implant surgery. The advice she gave me was vastly different and not sophisticated. Most of the other plastic surgeons I went to told me her approach was the wrong way for many reasons.

Loved Dr Anne Peled

She is unique from a personal history perspective and her approach to mastectomy and reconstruction. I am so grateful to have found her!

Services

Dr. Peled and her staff are informative, kind and efficiant.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Peled's work is wonderful. I am breast cancer free and look almost exactly like I did before. The office procedures are sometimes delayed - such as getting your surgery scheduled and getting responses to questions. I was picking my new breasts out 15 minutes before surgery. However, that seems often the case with a brilliant surgeon, which Dr. Peled is. I highly recommend her.

Best of the best!!!

If you need a Plastic Surgeon Anne is the best!!! She will understand your need and find the best way to help you find a solution!!

Highly skilled and compassionate

Dr. Peled is everything you could want in a doctor. Not only is she highly-skilled, but she really listens to you and cares for you as whole person. I also very much appreciate how available she makes herself for questions big and small. I could not recommend her more highly.!

Dr. Anne G Peled is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.