Dr. Anne Petit Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anne Petit?

FORMER PATIENT/ STAY AWAY FROM ANNE PETIT

Posted on May 10th, 2016

PLEASE LADIES DO NOT USE ANNE PETIT FOR YOUR CARE OR THE POSSIBLE CARE FOR YOUR UNBORN CHILD. I AM WARNING YOU ONLY BECAUSE I WAS A FORMER PATIENT OF HERS. I ONLY WISH I HAS READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE ALLOWING HER TO CARE FOR ME DURING MY PREGNANCY. SHE NEVER CARED, MY QUESTIONS WERE NEVER A CONCERN AND IT SEEMED LIKE SHE WAS JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS AS IF I WAS JUST ANOTHER PREGNANT WOMAN. HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS HORRIFIC. SHE ACTUALLY ENDED UP KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY PREGNANCY. SHE IGNORED ALL THE SIGNS AND ALL THE SYMPTOMS I ADRESSED TO HER, IT DIDNT MATTER. SHE IS FAR FROM A PROFESSIONAL AND TO THINK THAT SHE REFERS TO HERSELF AS A "DOCTOR' IS JUST LUDICRIS. TO THINK THAT I TRUSTED HER WITH MY CARE AS WELL AS MY UNBORN CHILD, I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE PRICE I WAS ABOUT TO PAY. YES, I LOST!!! I LOST IT ALL... ANNE PETIT HAS NO KNOWELEDGE SHE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GO NEAR PREGNANT WOMAN. DO YOU THINK SHE COULD HAVE EVEN GIVEN A COURTESY FOLLOW UP CALL??? IT WOULD BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO, WOULDNT IT?? IF SHE WAS A "DOCTOR"!! A PROFESIONAL! NOT EVEN A WORD FROM HER, NOTHING. MY BABY IS NOW ANOTHER STATISTIC AND I CAN ONLY THANK ANNE PETIT!! PLEASE DONT USE HER AS YOUR DOCTOR, I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED. NOTHING WILL BRING BACK MY BABY!!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I seen her so long ago but I almost didn't come back until I found out she had left it was happiest day of my life. She was so rude

Absolutely horrible!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Im so glad I read some of these reviews. I had Dr. Petit for my first Gyn visit when I was a teenager. She was so incredibly insensitive and judgmental! I left there scarred for life. I had gone for my first visit and to start taking birth control. I hd done the right thing telling my mom about my decision and she was in the waiting room the whole time. This woman proceeded to make comments not only about me being promiscuous but also about my mothers decision to take me. She even made a remark about the size of my breasts! She is one of the worst things about ladies choice.

How does she confine to practice?

Posted on April 7th, 2015

When I first saw Dr. Petit years ago she seemed to be a competent and caring physician. However things changed drastically over the last few. About 2 years ago I had some post menopausal bleeding and she ordered an ultrasound. That came back fine. She then wanted to do a uterine biopsy. I declined the biopsy because I felt it was a totally unnecessary invasive procedure. Also, I had just had a PET scan as I'd just survived cancer which showed that there was no cancer anywhere in my body. Dr. Petit became VERY annoyed and asked me very facetiously where she could get a PET scan? !!! I told her you have to have cancer to get one. She then told me she was making a note in my chart indicating that I refused the biopsy and basically told me that if I ended up with uterine cancer it was my own fault. SERIOUSLY! This was not the first inappropriate thing she said to me but it was certainly the last. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She's a bully in a white coat. Something's obviously wrong in her life and she takes it out on her patients.

left the practice

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I worked with dr. Petit at ladies choice although i dont agree with some of these reviews. Wanted to let people know that dr petit is no longer working at ladies choice.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

The wait time needs improvement. While I was pregnant, I would often have to wait an hour before I was seen, only to have the doctor spend 5 minutes or less with me. Dr. Petit's bedside manner was awful. Her statements were cold and often very rude.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Careless Doctor. Stay away from her.

Posted on July 18th, 2014

This doctor do not care about her patients. I almost died because she rushed my delivery. I had two hemmorhage and one D&C surgery after she delivered my first born.

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I am really surprised to see all negative reviews about Dr Petit. Both my sons are delivered by her. She was the most compassionate doctor i came across. She was there when i needed her always satisfying me whatever i asked her during my pregnancies. I had a car accident at 32 weeks of my pregnancy and she was so concerned and helpful through out that hard time. I wish her all the best in her career.

Terrible

Posted on March 1st, 2013

This woman is an absolute jerk! I avoid her at all costs. She comes off very insensitive and rude. She seems to get joy out of annoying people and making people feel uncomfortable.

Absolutely avoid this Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Rude and Careless Dr Anne Pettit: 3 years ago, she yanked my planceta out it caused me two hemorrhages, a D&C surgery and two hospital admissions in a course of two weeks. She showed no remorse, no sorry and no compassion when she check me out of my second admission. Why is she employed still with ladies choice maybe because all her victims do not speak out! We should spread the word because she someone will lose their life over her malpractice.

Very unhappy with how Dr. Petit treated my daughter

Posted on June 29th, 2012

We had a very negative experience with Dr. Petit when my teenage daughter had her first gyn appointment. She was very disrespectful, insensitive and judgmental to her and I have heard the same from several other people. It looks like she gets some kind of satisfaction from judging and berating her patients. I have never had a similar experience with any other doctor I've ever seen.