Is Dr. Anne Ramsdell the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne Ramsdell has 2 locations
5320 Military Road Suite 104
Lewiston, NY 14092
Book Online Now
Dr. Anne Ramsdell has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Anne Ramsdell has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne Ramsdell - Posted on May 21st, 2017
Not good to mock your patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anne Ramsdell - Posted on March 7th, 2017
It seems really sad when a 'doctor' and their 'assistant' mock patients and make fun of their age and appearance. It makes me wonder why they became doctors in the first place. Do they not realise their bodies aren't in perfect shape and may age some day? Also recall a recent case of a patient suing an anesthesiologist for doing the same. Be careful, the next time I may leave my phone recorder on...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
University At Buffalo
Dr. Anne Ramsdell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anne Ramsdell's office for more information.
5320 Military Road Suite 104 Lewiston, NY : (716) 245-7468
2780 Delaware Avenue Suite 202 Buffalo, NY : (716) 219-2681
More about Dr. Anne Ramsdell
Dr. Anne Ramsdell is a practicing Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) in Lewiston, New York. Dr. Ramsdell graduated from University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anne Ramsdell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lewiston, NY.