Dr. Anne M Rohrbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne M Rohrbach?

Patient

Anne is at Fleetwood Medical now and will be moving to Exeter Healthways as of July. She's a great doctor and I will be following her there. I hope that helps those of you searching for her new office.

Good Doctor

Where is her new office? Would also like to continue with her as my doctor. I know it's somewhere in the area but the old office won't say.

Best doctor by far I ever had , spends more than adequate time with you , responds very well with your needs . Can't say enough good about doctor rohrbach , great doctor !!!!!!!

Excellent Doctor

She's a wonderful person and a very knowledgeable Doctor. She treats her patients with the utmost respect! Also, I would like to know where she's now practicing. I want to transfer to her new office.

I completely agree with the previous reviews here. Dr. Rohrbach is an excellent physician. We definitely need more doctors like Dr. Rohrbach. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable. During a visit, she does listen to your concerns and gives you the time needed to speak and ask questions. She does not rush you in and out like other doctors I've seen recently. She is in touch with the "human" side of treatment and care...you are not simply a number that day. The Reading Hospital and patients here in Berks County are lucky to have her. I trust her judgement and also give her the highest recommendation possible.

Beth

We love Dr. Rohrbach, she is very good with my 86 year old mother-in-law who has had a stroke and come to live with us. I only wish we lived closer. We drive about a half hour to get to her, but she takes lots of time to answer all our questions and concerns. I hope she continues to treat all her patients with such care and concern. WOW!!!

She's a very compassionate doctor and really listens to you when you have a problem. I never thought doctors existed like this but they do. She's just fantastic!!!

I was recommended to her. This has been a blessing. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable. During a visit, she LISTENS and then suggests ways to help you. She is what all doctors should be. She sees her patients as humans!!!

We need more Dr. Rohrbachs

Dr. Rohrbach is an excellent physician. She is compassionate and gives you all the time you need to speak with her during your visit. I trust her judgement and give her the highest recommendation possible.

She is THE standard by w/ch all phys should be measured by.

Would highly recommend this wonderful physician. She has great bedside manner and is knowledgable as well as thorough w/ regards to her pts, their health, and concerns.Very personable.