Dr. Anne Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Rosenberg?

Would not see this Dr again

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Saw Dr Rosenberg several years ago and found her difficult in many ways. Her nurse had to EMAIL her in order to get answers for me. She was stumpted by my thyroid issues, and missed signs of what was happening. She advised she wanted An opinion from Doctor at Mayo. However it took over 3 months, and multiple phone calls from me to get the information. Her poor nurse could not get her to release the information to me! I got better thyroid care from my FP.

i never felt like i was really heard

Posted on October 1st, 2014

she dismisses health concerns as if she knows better than you do about your own body.she needs to improve her listening skills and her bedside manners. I will not be back.

Posted on September 25th, 2013

It took me years to find a doctor to make a diagnosis of all my symptoms! Dr. Rosenberg took time to listen. She was extremely thorough and courteous! I do and will continue to recommend her to family and friends!

would never see again!

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Saw Dr Rosenberg for thyroid problems. Put her hands up in a stop type motion when I was telling her my symptoms. Does not seem to care about how a person "feels", only lab results. She got a "consult", regarding my case, with another doctor and wouldn't acknowledge my multiple requests to find out what the other doctor thought, for over 3 months. Would never see her again.

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Iloved Dr. Rosenberg's knowledge and care in treating me. She scares the heck out of me and that isn't easy. If she told me to stand on one foot I would comply immediately. However, I have been trying to get into your internet information and can't do it. I get a popup that asks me for my internet info. I give it and they ask for a password and I don't have one and they don't give me one. Help!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I really like Dr. Rosenberg and I see her every six months to check up on my diabetes. Her nurses are wonderful too. I would have rated the support staff 5 stars for the nurses but there is one office staff who makes appointments who has embarrassed me and I try to avoid her. Dr. R always spends time with me, gives me new ideas and I generally leave her office feeling good. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Posted on January 27th, 2016