Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne T Ruch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anne T Ruch has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Anne T Ruch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This woman delivered my dtr. I had never met her prior to being induced. I had a bad reaction to the cervadil....it burned me. She treated me like a was a liar from the pain of the drug reaction causes me. I'm older and this was my only child. She argued over getting an epidural told me i would have to hve a c section if i did. I'm an rn...she made me feel like white trash. Amazingly my dtr was delivered vaginally....amazing that epidural didnt make me have a c section. So hard for you to treat your patients with respect! What part of no interns did you not understand? I was the old freak mom on the floor. I felt completley dehumanized and unlistened too by this dr....ladies run!
Dr. Ruch is the most human of any physician I have ever gone to. She is knowledgeable, takes time to get to know her patients, demonstrates competence, acts professionally, provides patients with information and answers any questions that you have. She is wonderful. She also volunteers in Central America to provide health care to women who do not have access to it. If you have to wait, just know that when it comes to your turn, you will be given her full attention and time.
I had just found out I was pregnant and made that first appointment. I was so excited. It was my 2nd pregnancy but the first one was a few years earlier so I had a lot of questions. When she finally entered the room she was short with her responses if she even responded at all. Once it was time for the exam she left the room so I could change. She never knocked when coming back into the exam room. I had gotten some lube that they had placed on a paper towel on my gown and was trying to wipe it off when she entered. I explained what happened and she never offered for me a new gown so I had to sit in the lube. While she had the speculum in me I was asking more questions and she never answered them. When removing the speculum she pinched my insides. I said "ouch" and flinched. I told her she pinched me and she didn't even apologize. Once she was finished she left the room. There was no talk of next appointment, or anything. She made me feel like I was white trash and wasn't worth her time. I will never recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Ruch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Anne T Ruch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaumee Ob/Gyn Associates, 660 Beaver Creek Cir Ste 200, Maumee, OH
Dr. Anne T Ruch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maumee, OH.