Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne M Stilwell has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Long wait to get an appointment. The front office seems to be bothered to do their job, they need to understand that without patients they would not have a job. The doctors assistants seems to be afraid to speak if you ask questions that are outside their itinerary, in other words they work like robots. The doctor seems to make eye contact only on your first appointment after that you are just a number.
My name is Diann Adams I have been a patient for over 15 yrs Dr Stilwell has been the best doctor I came to her in a bad time of my life with pain from my lower back down to my left leg nerve damage she worked with me with several procedures and operations , after all treatments she has stabilized me with medication where I can function. My daughter was also a patient of Dr Stilwell she had a hernia repair and ended up with nerve damage Dr Stilwell also treated her at that time she couldn't function without having tremendous pain after working with her giving her different treatments my daughter was able to return back to work .
28 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Anne M Stilwell accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelta Properties Usa, 45 McClean Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Anne M Stilwell is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.