Dr. Anne F Walczak Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anne F Walczak?

Help me find the right specialist for my endocrine tumor

Helped with my weight

Excellent physician

Dr Walczak diagnosed my thyroid cancer at very early stage, was able get prompt biopsy and referral to surgeon. Follow up and testing always complete and responds quickly with any changes.

Have been treated for pure diabetes for years. Team always on top of things

Terrible doctor!

Horrible woman! She is VERY rude, condescending, and acts like you are nothing but a waste of her time! I will never see her again and would never recommend her to anyone!

Not a bad expirience

Good experience overall

Thank goodness this doctor left town in 2001 or I would have had to seen her for my hypothyroidism. She is strictly synthroid or nothing no T3 tests or vitamin d tests or cytomel. Just show me the money. I would not recommend her.I

WORST DOCTOR EVER!

First off they have it where if you are 5 minutes late to your appointment you will have to reschedule. That would be fair IF they were prompt to their patients. I got there for my first appointment 40 minutes early, they say 20 min. early. I had some things to do before my appointment and ended up getting done with those early so I figured I'll get there now and be seen early or at least on time. Mind you there was 2 people there being seen before me when I got there. No one after me. I didn't get called back to the room till 10 min. after my scheduled appointment time. Then it took the doctor a half hour to come to my room. Ridiculous! She has NO bedside manner at all! She is very rude, does not take the time to listen to you at all. She skimmed my medical chart and kept asking me why are you here. I kept telling her what was wrong and that my doctor wanted me to see her because I needed a specialist to treat what I have. She then kept asking me what was wrong. I finally raised my voice and said, "LOOK! Here are my symptoms, this is how long this has been going on. This is all my family doctor did NOW I am here seeing you in the hopes to FINALLY get feeling better! You're the doctor you tell ME what is wrong, what tests need to be done and all that. If I was a doctor then obviously I would be able to treat myself and not be here sitting in front of you!" The WORST doctor's experience in my whole life! DO NOT see this doctor if you have PCOS, hormone issues and diabetes. She is just AWFUL!

Astute and knowledgeable

Dr Walczak impressed me with her thoroughness of the exam (located lump on thyroid & followed up on it) and worked with me on a dietary solution to lose weight and lower cholesterol. She prescribed alternate drugs as I could no longer tolerate statins. I have called her office numerous times over the past few years and have always had only a short wait for any needed call backs and questions answered. Appointments have been unhurried and time spent thoroughly reviewing blood work and progress. While we are moving out of state, I am still planning on returning for appointments in order to continue under her care.

This office is not run well and everyone is very rude....they are always short staffed and the PA and nurses act like you are bothering them...they are supposed to be there to help you and they are no t