Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anne H Waldron has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anne H Waldron has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Anne H Waldron has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient of Dr. Waldron's since 1996 and will miss her dearly now that I've moved out of the city. She is personable while maintaining professionalism, takes the time to understand and explain, and has been very influential in helping me maintain a healthy lifestyle. She is a big advocate of exercise and healthy eating. I love her genuine, relatable manerism. Would recommend to anyone.
Dr. Waldron is amazing. She is the best Dr. I have ever had. You can call the office and get an appointment the same day. The office has no wait time. Yes I said no wait time. My only complate would be the lady that works in the office Joane if you have to deal with her or she answers the phone hang up and try again. They hired a new girl awhile back that is very nice and very helpful try and get her. I would recommend Dr.Waldron but not if you have to deal with Joane and alot of times you have to.
Dr Waldron's office staff was terribly rude to me upon arrival. Granted I was seven minutes late for my 8 O'Clock appt because I went to the old office address that the receptionist had confirmed with me the prior day. When I arrived and provided my name, the receptionist stared at me, looked back at the clock, sucked her teeth and told me I was late...all in a very rude manner. After waiting for 30 minutes, she told me my options were to take another appt that day or pay a no-show fee. As I was trying to work something out with her(since I have infant twins at home with pink eye and am ill myself), she interrupted me and said "There will be a No-Show fee". I left feeling this office and it's staff are more concerned about collecting "fees" than they are about the health of their patients. I called a Dr of a friend as I left and they were happy to see me immediately. I will never return to this office and will never recommend to anyone.
Dr. Waldron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Anne H Waldron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Internal & Family Medicine, 836 Prudential Dr Ste 1400, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne H Waldron in this video.
Dr. Anne H Waldron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.