Dr. Anne Whitaker Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anne Whitaker?

outstanding care

Posted on February 5th, 2014

I went to Dr. Whitaker for anxiety and depression. I had also been seeing another doctor who because of him I was addicted to a anti-anxiety drug. She not only help me get off this drug, at home, but taught me how to handle my panic attacks by using different methods. She was also caring, never rushed you out, was available if called, and very knowledgeable about drugs. Because of a move both by her and myself, I had to find another doctor who she set me up with. I hated loosing her. I will always be grateful to have had her in my time of need.

One In A Million Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

Positive Attributes: Extremely knowledgeable in the field of Psychiatry and the treatment of a variety of mental illnesses. Always knowledgeable of the most current trends in her field. Takes the necessary time with each patient which is amazing in this day and age. Will personally address emergency issues with patients by phone spending whatever time it takes to provide medical care (at no charge). Very reasonable fee. EXTREMELY committed to her patients!!!Negative attributes: Does not accept insurance. Reason being is so insurance companies cannot audit or access patients records. One can pay her and submit it to their insurance company. At times, can be difficult to get in contact. A TRUE PROFESSIONAL IN HER FIELD!!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2017