Have you seen Dr. Anne C Tenthoff?

Odd and unprofessional new patient visit

Very odd and strange first appointment with this doctor. She was abrasive, intense and asked odd questions seemingly unrelated to anything medical ....ends our new patient appointment announcing that she may need to call cancel on me at times, as her kids and their activities come first. Not the best pitch for a new patient.

Dr Tenthoff always goes above and beyond

I can not say enough about the care I receive each and every time I see Dr. Tenthoff, she explains everything to you and it is clearly obvious that she takes the time to care about my wellbeing. I've been coming to Doctor Tenthoff for over 7 years. the fact that she cares means more than any words can possibly say.

LONG TIME PATIENT

I moved to Huntingdon Valley, Pa. in 2008 and have been seeing Doctor Anne Tenthoff, MD ever since. As a doctor she is by far the very best I have ever had as my primary M.D. in all my 64 years of being on this planet.

Horrible office

unprofessional

office visit was very uncomfortable

The Best Doctor Ever

I Believe Dr. Wiedemann is very professionally and is the best Doctor I have been going to her for over 10 years. I usually get the best services from all the nurses and staff there.I highly recommended ,

Excellent, caring family doctor

Completely satisfied with Dr. Wiedemann. Professional and friendly - a winning combination. Excellent referrals when a specialist is necessary. I have recommended several friends and family and all are extremely happy to have Dr. Wiedemann as their physician.

She is warm and friendly, professional and understanding. I'm not one to write reviews but if you are lookiing for a doctor, she'd be it.

SHE MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHE CARED ABOUT ME AS A PERSON NOT JUST A DOCTOR BUT MORE. SHE'S A REAL PERSON.

THE BEST

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPLAIN THE EXCELLENCE OF THIS DOCTOR, SHE IS THE BEST. I AM A FAIRLY NEW PATIENT, SHE GAVE ME A COMPLETE WORKUP AND SPENT ATLEAST 45 MINUTES WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS. HER STAFF IS OUTSTANDING, PERSONABLE, CARING AND QUITE QUALIFIED. DR. RETURNS YOUR CALLS ASAP AND IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU AND YOUR MEDICAL PROBLEMS. THERE IS NOTHING NEGATIVE, SHE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE.

Great diagnosis of problem, spent 25 minutes with me, discussed a wide variety of issues.

asked for a full physical, but got a visual

wanted a complete physical to establish myself at this location, but all i got was 5 minute visual

Dr. Anne C Tenthoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.